Dear Ubuntu Contributors
The entire UBports community relies on these pages. Unfortunately, the correlation between porter’s work and the software capability list is a manual process. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could help improve this website. Newcomers will benefit from your work!
Due to the natural characteristics of open source, information tends to be spread across and wide range of resources, and it can be a challenge to track everything down.
We encourage porters to bring everything together in one place and to keep the most relevant links for their devices up-to-date.
The list of properties that a device page can present may vary over time. However, the porters provide the mandatory information to establish a page with at least the essential info.
How can you help?
We noticed Xiaomi 4 page has few missing properties from the last report
- must have required property 'description'
- must have required property 'subforum'
- must have required property 'price'
- must have required property 'deviceInfo'
- must have required property 'contributors'
- must have required property 'portType'
- must have required property 'kernelVersion'
- must have required property 'portStatus'
- /sources must have required property 'portPath'
- /sources must have required property 'deviceGroup'
- /sources must have required property 'kernelSource'
Use these guidelines to fill the missing partsStart editing
Some features are automatically detected from codename and other properties, you can check if your device was detected correctly below:
Detected installer config as cancro
Detected community size 1 with codename cancro
Found 1 release channels for cancro
Last activity from ubports/porting/community-ports/cancro at gitlab
Cannot fetch forum activity, subforum property was not provided