A booting device State: Inactive
Automated Usability (beta)
The device is not able to perform as a phone. If you need complete calling and cellular data functionalities, consider choosing a different device.
- Manual brightness
- Notification LED
- Switching between cameras
- Carrier info, signal strength
- Data connection
- Dual SIM functionality
- Incoming, outgoing calls
- MMS in, out
- PIN unlock
- SMS in, out
- Change audio routings
- Voice in calls
- 24+ hours battery lifetime
- 7+ days stability
- Boot into UI
- Hardware video playback
- Anbox patches (deprecated)
- AppArmor patches
- Battery percentage
- Offline charging
- Online charging
- Recovery image
- Reset to factory defaults
- RTC time
- Shutdown / Reboot
- Wireless charging
- Wireless External monitor
- Flight mode
- Automatic brightness
- Fingerprint reader
- Volume control
- MTP access
- ADB access
- Wired External monitor
Confirmed, depending on the maintenance
If there is a link here, follow it to learn more''
Working to some extent but with issues
Issue is not specific to this device
Subject to port development
This device gets updates through these channels, learn more about OTA updates
|Xenial||devel||2022-09-27||26-09-2022||Daily built development releases|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 305|
|Android Version||Android 4.4.4|
|Display||720x1280 pixels, 5 in|
You can install Ubuntu Touch (Xenial) on the version XT1068 Moto G2. Before, you have to take a number of preparatory steps:
- You need to use Ubuntu on your PC AND a Motorola Moto G (2014) and an usb cable
- Enable developer mode on the phone.
- Connect PC and phone via usb.
- Install ADB on your computer.
- Unlock bootloader (see Motorola).Change the data partition of the phone to EXT4. Use TWRP.
- Change the data partition of the phone to EXT4. Recommandation: Use TWRP.
- Reboot your device into bootloader mode. (Or use buttons Vol- AND Pwr).
- Install ubuntu-device-flash on your PC: apt-get install ubuntu-device-flash
- Flash UT: ubuntu-device-flash --verbose --server=https://system-image.ubports.com touch --device=titan --channel=16.04/community/walid/devel --bootstrap