Dear Ubuntu Contributors
The entire UBports community relies on these pages. Unfortunately, the correlation between porter’s work and the software capability list is a manual process. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could help improve this website. Newcomers will benefit from your work!
Due to the natural characteristics of open source, information tends to be spread across and wide range of resources, and it can be a challenge to track everything down.
We encourage porters to bring everything together in one place and to keep the most relevant links for their devices up-to-date.
The list of properties that a device page can present may vary over time. However, the porters provide the mandatory information to establish a page with at least the essential info.
How can you help?
We noticed Oneplus One page has few missing properties from the last report
- codename is missing
- price is missing
- dualSim id is missing for Cellular in portStatus
- volumeControl id is missing for Cellular in portStatus
- waydroid id is missing for Misc in portStatus
- fmRadio id is missing for Network in portStatus
- dt2w id is missing for Sensors in portStatus
- arch id is missing for deviceInfo
- dimensions id is missing for deviceInfo
- weight id is missing for deviceInfo
- releaseDate id is missing for deviceInfo
- contributors is missing
- communityHelp is missing
Use these guidelines to fill the missing partsStart editing