The Lenovo Tab M10 HD is a high-powered 10.1 (25.65 cm) 2nd generation HD tablet with a premium metallic design. It delivers fantastic sound and has tons of features for the whole family.
Features & Usability
Pro TipUse GitHub to subscribe to the linked Issues. So, whenever bugs get solved (or a fix needs testing) you will know about that.
Automated Usability (beta)
Runs very smoothly without any flaws. The experience on this device will be comparable to other mobile OSes on the market.
- Manual brightness
- Switching between cameras
- 24+ hours battery lifetime
- 7+ days stability
- Boot into UI
- Hardware video playback
- AppArmor patches
- Battery percentage
- Offline charging
- Online charging
- Recovery image
- Reset to factory defaults
- SD card storage
- RTC time
- Shutdown / Reboot
- Wireless External monitor
- Flight mode
- FM radio
- Automatic brightness
- Volume control
- MTP access
- ADB access
Confirmed, depending on the maintenance
If there is a link here, follow it to learn more' '
Working to some extent but with issues
Issue is not specific to this device
The issues listed below are present in most or all of the devices depending on the technology they are built on.
The device hardware does not support these features, if you need them, please consider a different device.
- Notification LED
- Data connection
- Dual SIM functionality
- Incoming, outgoing calls
- MMS in, out
- PIN unlock
- SMS in, out
- Volume control in calls
- Wireless charging
- Fingerprint reader
- Double touch to wake
- Wired External monitor
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22T (12 nm)|
|Android Version||Android 10.0|
|Display||800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~149 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Release date||Nov 2020|
Make sure to flash the stock Android 11 firmware: Use spflashtool to flash the stock firmware and always select “firmware update”
- Android 11 firmware : https://github.com/rubencarneiro/amar_row_wifi/releases/download/1.0/Firmware.tar.xz
- Spflash Tool: https://spflashtool.com/
- Manual install steps: https://gitlab.com/ubports/porting/community-ports/android11/lenovo-tab-m10-hd/lenovo-m10-hd/-/blob/main/README.md?ref_type=heads
Report an Issue for
Lenovo Tab M10 (2nd Gen) WiFi
Did the maintainer say that feature ‘works’ but you know from doing it that
it really doesn’t?
Start by searching the device issue , if you found it, hopefully the porter is on it. 'Subscribe' to the issue in case it get solved.
Couldn't find it?
Uh-oh… Well it is time to let the porter and everyone else know about the fail and send the tech magic back to the workshop for a makeover.
1. Read 'Bug Reporting' section in UBports docs on 'How to report a bug'.
2. Then (this time), head to the device repository and submit it, so the porter knows about it.